Quick, easy, and delicious! Let's spice up your veggies ;)
I know you're thinking, cmon veggies.....REALLY? Yep, really. It's important to incorporate vegetables into your daily diet and as we get older (oh god, am I old?) we need to be more conscious of this. Veggies don't need to be boring! Here's a quick side dish you can serve at a dinner party or a small meal for yourself.
WHAT YOU NEED
1. Carrots (you can use baby carrots or large carrots)
4. Garlic Powder
5. Grapeseed Oil or Olive Oil
WHAT TO DO
1. Wash your carrots
2. Peel off skin if using large carrots
3. Cut your carrots in half or to your desired size
4. Add cut carrots into a bowl and drizzle a tiny amount of olive oil/grapeseed oil
5. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder as needed
6. Mix inside bowl
7. Spread out your carrots onto pan
8. Pop it in your oven at about 400- 450 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.